Bulk SMS API
Bulk SMS API | Bulksmsservices.net
Bulksmsservices.net's bulk SMS API allows you, individual and/or organization to integrate your bulk text messages account with your website or application. SMS API is used for text messaging purposes.
Start the road to stardom by becoming your own BOSS and employer of labour with our robust, well-packaged bulk SMS website with just a token and start earning from online SMS Business.
You can interface an application, website or system with our messaging gateway by using our very flexible HTTP bulk SMS API connection. Once you're connected, you'll be able to deliver messages or check your balance.
The parameters are
1. recipient: The destination phone numbers. Separate multiple numbers with comma(,)
2. username: Your bulksmsservices.com account username
3. password: Your bulksmsservices.com account password
4. sender: The sender ID to show on the receiver's phone
5. message: The text message to be sent
6. balance: Set to true only when you want to check your credit balance
7. schedule: Specify this parameter only when you are scheduling an SMS for later delivery. It should contain the date the message should be delivered. Supported format is "2009-10-01 12:30:00" i.e "YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss"
API configuration (To Send):
API response on Success: OK
API Response confirmation: Contains
API Account Balance API:
API Protocol: HTTP GET
Push to API: Bulk
The return values are
-2904=SMS Sending Failed
-2905=Invalid username/password combination
-2908=Invalid schedule date format
-2909=Unable to schedule
-2910=Username is empty
-2911=Password is empty
-2912=Recipient is empty
-2913=Message is empty
-2914=Sender is empty
-2915=One or more required fields are empty