Other Forms of Transfer Notification
OTHER FORMS OF TRANSFER PENDING TRANSACTION ISSUE
Please, follow the instructions below.
Type out the details below one-by-one in your text message and provide your details in front of each of them for clarity and better understanding, and send them to 08034207834 (Please Do Not Call This Telephone Number Because It Is Strictly for Text Messages).
The required details are:
Date of Transaction:
Bank Transferred To:
The Account Name You Transferred The Money From:
Time of Transaction:
Bulk SMS Website Address:
For Example, your payment details must be sent like this:
Date of Transaction: 29/06/2014
Bank Transferred To: GTBank or ZENITH Bank
Amount Transferred: N7,120
The Account Name You Transferred The Money From: Kingsley Amakon Egu
Time of Transaction: 02:44pm
Please note that we won't be able to address your issue if you don't follow the format as prepared above and we won't be able to credit your bulk SMS account if any of the required detail is missing in your message or if any one of them does not correspond with what we have in our record.
Bulk SMS Nigeria's DON'TS
1) Do not bother about entering the SECRET KEY when you want to log-in because it is not meant for USERS. The secret key is for ADMIN only.
2) Do not pay less than N500 for bulk SMS. The minimum amount we accept as a payment for bulk SMS is N500.
3) Do not use telephone number or any form of number as a SENDER ID.
4) Do not copy message contents and/or recipients' phone numbers from Microsoft Word or Excel to avoid irregularities in message delivery.
5) No matter what happens, do not refresh COMPOSE SMS page after clicking SEND SMS. If your system shows a blank page or the browser continues rolling after clicking SEND SMS as a result of internet connection problem, close the COMPOSE SMS page/window and open a new window to continue using the platform.